James (Jimmy) Cobb
Bachelors of Fine Arts: Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design.
Exhibits and Showings
- Group artist under member at Zhou B Art Center, Chicago, IL. Year-round, 2018-2020.
- Muskegon Honda Representative and 2021 Artprize Winner, Grand Rapids, MI. link
- Exhibited Artist, Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design Contemporary Galleries. Milwaukee, WI. Spring 2022.
- 49th Annual Union Gallery Show. Milwaukee, WI, 2022.
- Displaying Artist at Drip, Drop, Drink Coffee, Muskegon, MI.
- Apprentice Collaboration with Fine Artist Chip Vanderwier,
Lakeshore Art Festival, Muskegon, MI. 2020
- Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design Holiday Show, Milwaukee, WI. December 2019.
Selected Public Mural Collection Below: (additional photos on web)
- “Paths of Muskegon” & “Lakeside Landing” 60x30ft, 60x20ft, 40x30ft, 60x40ft. Muskegon Lakeside Ferry Building Project, MI. August 2021
- “Calm and Quiet Lakeshore” 108x8ft. Norton Shores/Muskegon Railroad Overpass, MI. July 2021 link
- “Nature of Muskegon” 60x16ft. Muskegon Heights / YMCA Learning Center, MI. June 2021
- “Duneflower” 15x15ft. Muskegon State Park, Muskegon, MI. August 2021
- “Channel Regatta” 40x4ft. Muskegon State Park, Muskegon, MI. July 2020
- “Blended Blooms” & “The Other Side of the Garden” Both 100x20ft. Blended Furniture Market, Muskegon, MI. June 2019 and July 2020
- “Hops and Daisies” 15x10ft. Rake Brewing, Muskegon, MI. May 2019.
- “Sunflower Sandwiches” 60x5ft. Fatty Lumpkin’s Sandwich, Muskegon, MI. June 2020.
- Four Corners Cafe, North Muskegon, MI. May 2018.
Publication Features and Bio
- Connecting; a collection of interviews: NSP Juniors Vol 1: Fall 2020. Jon Horvath, Peter Barrickman
- Junior Project Catalogue, 2021. Jon Horvath, Peter Barrickman
- MLive Feature (Railroad Bridge, 2021) link
- Muskegon Times Feature (Blended Blooms, 2019) link
- WOODTV8 (Blended Blooms, 2019) link